The University of Birmingham is now accepting applications for the USA Outstanding Achievement Scholarship from high-achieving students for the academic session 2021-2022.
America domiciled students who want to start an undergraduate programme in the field of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, and Social Sciences are eligible to apply for this funding award.
Great offer for USA students to get benefitted in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Birmingham is a well-known research university in the heart of the United Kingdom that offers international students the best teaching facilities and housing support. It offers over 250 undergraduate courses, 600 postgraduate courses, 140 research opportunities, and 450 PhD programmes.
Why study at the University of Birmingham? Candidates at this university have a plethora of job opportunities. Birmingham is the best place for you to study because it has outstanding facilities for achieving your goals in the future.
Application Deadline: July 16, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: America domiciled students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have received an offer from the University of Birmingham and accepted it. The University of Birmingham (UK Campus) must be chosen as their firm choice on UCAS for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2021 (the scholarship award may not be deferred).
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme to retain the scholarship.
- Be classed as the USA domiciled.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Upon enrolment in September 2021, pay their net tuition fees for the first year by 1 November, immediately following enrolment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the bursary, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate program at the University of Birmingham. After accepting an offer from the university, students need to email the country manager of American (details below) with the UCAS ID, program applied for, and the final transcript of Lise Diplomasi before the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: Selection for the award will be based on the academic performance of grade 12 of Lise Diplomasi.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholarships program will cover £2,500 towards tuition fees (for the first year only) of a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the University starting September 2021.