The Tokyo Medical and Dental University is delighted to offer YWCA Japanese Mothers Scholarships for the best and brilliant students. These funding programs are open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The purpose of the bursary is to encourage and support international candidates commencing in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Tokyo Medical and Dental University rank is 367th in the world and 14th in Japan. Hurry Up! Apply for its YWCA Japanese Mothers Scholarships and get an award amount of JPY 30,000.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1928, Tokyo Medical and Dental University (TMDU) is a public higher education institution in Japan. It offers baccalaureate and graduate degrees in medicine, dentistry, and related fields.
Why study at Tokyo Medical and Dental University? TMDU is a small campus with a large global network, giving students more opportunities to learn about various cultures, systems, and management from a variety of people. They offer both domestic and international students a wealth of student centre knowledge and growth.
Application Deadline: May 12, 2021
- University: Tokyo Medical and Dental University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: JPY 30,000 monthly
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Few
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: All nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Hold a “Student” visa
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student as of April 2021
- Not receive a scholarship (over JPY 360,000 per year) from other institutions.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the Tokyo Medical and Dental University. Receive from either one of the following three options after the beginning of March:
- Visit Tokyo YWCA JMIS Office.
- Request the forms by postal mail. Be sure to enclose a self-addressed envelope with an 82-yen stamp (width 12cm, length 23.5cm).
- Download the forms on the JMIS website.
- Supporting Documents: An applicant must write two essays in Japanese and submit it with a personal statement, CV, and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have knowledge of English as well as the Japanese Language.
Tokyo Medical and Dental University will provide an award amount of JPY 30,000 monthly to the successful candidates.