The University of Bolton is very cheerful to offer a fantastic Masters Excellence Scholarship to motivated students for the academic year 2020-21.
For this application package, the university will select brilliant full-time UK, EU, and International master’s students regardless of their financial condition.
This award includes exciting benefits that will enhance the university learning experience.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bolton is a modern, vibrant, and supportive university that strives to meet all the needs of its students. It is home to 11,000 full-time and part-time students who belong to different parts of the world. It was opened in 1825 as Bolton Mechanics’ Institute.
Why would you like to acquire an education at the University of Bolton? It has been included in the top 5 universities in the country for student satisfaction. It is ranked number one in the North West for its teaching quality. Its degree programmes and courses are professionally accredited, and designed to provide the best possible experience for students.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Bolton
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £1,500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU and international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and international
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: You will be considered if you fulfil all the given requirements:
- Must have a First-Class Honours degree from a UK or EU institution
- Must be studying a full-time 180 credits Master’s course commencing in September 2020 or January 2021 at the University of Bolton.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To receive this funding opportunity, first you will need to take admission in an eligible master course commencing in September 2020 or January 2021 at the university. Once you receive an offer to study, you can apply for this application by completing an application form. Send your application at: Masters (Taught) Excellence Scholarship Scheme Student Centre Chancellor’s Mall University of Bolton Deane Road Bolton BL3 5AB
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be a holder of a bachelor degree to be eligible to apply for a master programme at the University of Bolton.
- Language Requirement: The university recognizes the following English qualifications:
- GCSE/O-Level in English from the UK awarding body grade C
- IELTS (Academic) 6.0 for Undergraduate (no less than 5.5 in any component)
- IELTS (Academic) 6.0 for Postgraduate (no less than 5.5 in any component)
- Irish Leaving Certificate Ordinary Level English grade C/C3 or above
- Irish Leaving Certificate Higher Level English grade D/D2 or above
- IGCSE English as a First Language grade C
- IGCSE English as a Second Language grade C
- Internet-based TOEFL with an overall score of 72 for Undergraduate, 79 for Postgraduate including 17 in Listening, 20 in Writing, 18 in Reading and 18 in Speaking
- International Baccalaureate
- Cambridge Advanced English grade C.
The sponsorship will provide the award worth £1,500 as a tuition fee waiver. The award money will help all successful students pay for their university studies.