Make a Dive in the vast ocean of education with Need-Based Scholarships funded by Google LLC for the session 2020/2021. It will provide 100,000 scholarships for online certificate programmes in data analytics, project management, and user experience design.
The purpose of the programme is to provide various Google career certificates that will help Americans to get qualifications in high-growth job fields.
Google LLC will provide 100,000 scholarships for American students. Apply as soon as possible!
User Review( votes)
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that focuses on Internet-related services and products. Its mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
Why would you like to become a part of Google? It is committed to significantly improving the lives of as many people as possible. Google offers free programs and training tools to help you grow your skills, career, or business.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Google LLC
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Certificate Programs
- Award: $10 million
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 100,000
- Nationality: American Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Online certificate programs in data analytics, project management, and user experience design.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for these scholarships, no previous qualifications or experience are needed.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarships, candidates have to visit the main Google Scholarship page when the application period begins.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit copy of national ID card and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: For these scholarships, there is no requirement for any undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must have fluency in written and spoken English.
Google LLC will offer 100,000 scholarships for American students who want to study online certificate programs in data analytics, project management, and UX.