If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the International MSc Scholarship funded by the University of Bradford.
The award is available for high performing aspirants from all countries who want to pursue the postgraduate degree in Applied Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics.
A great opportunity for international students to fund their study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bradford is a public research university located in the city of Bradford and manages two campuses based at Emm Lane and on Richmond Roa. This university attracts many students from around the world and maintains five faculties.
Why study at the University of Bradford? The university offers a range of support services to help you while you study and prepare you for a career anywhere in the world. Here students can enjoy innovative learning environments and new entertainment venues and research spaces.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 15
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Applied Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have either an unconditional or conditional offer for a place on the University’s MSc in Applied Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics course, starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, claimants are required to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Bradford. After taking confirmation, they can complete the online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to provide additional information to confirm their eligibility for the fund, personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in the master’s degree, claimants need to hold the first-class honours degree at UG level and meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you can be admitted to a postgraduate course.
Benefits: The successful applicants will receive £10,000 over the academic year.