To give your career a perfect start is as important as water for life. Therefore, the University of Bradford is presenting the Undergraduate Bursary Scheme for you to build a bright future in the United Kingdom.
Great offer to get started an undergraduate education in the UK with some financial assistance.
User Review( votes)
In 1882, the University of Bradford was founded as Bradford Technical College and gained its university status in 1966. Currently, it is the world’s largest plate glass university in England.
Why at the University of Bradford? The university welcomes students from over 110 different countries and offers a huge range of bachelors and masters level courses. It has five academic faculties for guiding candidates in their chosen programs.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: The University of Bradford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1800
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: The UK and EU students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK and EU (Anguilla, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, British Antarctic Territories, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Cayman Islands, Croatia, Cyprus (European Union), Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, the Republic of, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte (French Territorial Collectivity), Montserrat, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oenno Islands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, St Helena, Ascension, and Tristan da Cunha, Sweden, Turks & Caicos Islands, and Wales) are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any field at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must commence full-time studies at the university.
- If your family incomes are under £30,000 a year, then you are eligible for the award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Register yourself in a full-time undergraduate degree program at the university. The university will automatically identify eligible students using information from the Student Loans Company; no separate application is required for the grant.
- No specific requirements are asked by the university. Awards are paid in the last week of March directly into the student’s bank account via the Student Loans Company.
Participants will receive a payment every year, which is as follows-
- Year 1: £500
- Year 2: £600
- Year 3 and subsequent years: £700