The University of Bridgeport is providing the General academic programs for International Students to help them pay for their studies in the United States.
The awards are available to first-year incoming international undergraduate applicants and transfer students seeking an associate or a bachelor degree achieve an educational goal at UB.
A valuable option to get an academic education in the USA with study funding.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1927, the University of Bridgeport offers career-oriented undergraduate, graduate, professional degrees and learning environment to prepare students for personal and professional growth.
Why at the University of Bridgeport? The University of Bridgeport offers multiple students services, study opportunities, and also prepare students for the modern workplace and a global working environment.
Application Deadline: Spring: 1 December and Fall: 15 July
- University or Organization: University of Bridgeport
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $11,000 to $17,000 per academic year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Application form all nationalities are accepted
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidate must be an incoming undergraduate international students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No separate application required for the award. Applicants will automatically consider when they will apply for admission at the university.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for admission, an applicant must submit: Official copy of all high school transcripts, standardized test scores, either SAT or ACT, a TOEFL / IELTS score and a GRE or GMAT score, a personal statement, letter of recommendation, and a resume.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to check all the entry requirements before entering the university program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must check the SUB’s English language requirements before applying for the degree program.
- The university will provide academic awards range from $11,000 to $17,000 per academic year, and are based on academic excellence and English proficiency.
- All awards are renewable yearly based on satisfactory academic achievement and good standing at the University of Bridgeport.