Yearning to get higher education in the UK? Here, you have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the British Chevening Scholarships for International Students in the UK.
The program is open for those brilliant aspirants from all over the world (except UK & EU) who wish to study the postgraduate degree coursework at any UK university.
Worthy opportunity for aspirants from all over the world (except UK & EU)
User Review( votes)
Chevening is the UK government’s global scholarships program that offers the program to students with leadership qualities from over 160 countries and territories to undertake postgraduate study or courses in universities in the United Kingdom.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives a great opportunity to those candidates, who disabilities. Through this opportunity, candidates can get help to gain insight into their abilities and ambitions concerning their professional future.
Application Deadline: November 5, 2019
- University or Organization: UK Government
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (except UK & EU)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in all subjects offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for a Chevening Award you must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country and return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Candidates need to have at least two years’ work experience (this may be up to five years for fellowship programs, so please refer to your country page for further details).
- You need to apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2020.
How to Apply
If you want to be a part of this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at any UK university. After enrolling, seekers can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are needed to have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university with equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- Language Requirements: Candidates need to provide evidence of competence in English.
Benefits: Chevening scholarships cover the tuition fees, maintenance allowance at a set rate (for one individual), an economy class return airfare and additional grants to cover essential expenditure.