Do you have a burning desire to study in New Zealand? If yes, then go ahead and catch this fortuitous opportunity to apply for the Alumni Scholarship at the University of Canterbury.
Nice offer to study in New Zealand with some financial help.
User Review( votes)
The University of Canterbury has exchanges with over 50 universities worldwide. It was the first in New Zealand to have been granted five stars by QS Stars. It has also been awarding honorary doctorates. It has the main campus of 76 hectares at Ilam.
Why at the University of Canterbury? At this university, candidates will get a dedicated support system to help you find your way and make the most of uni life. It gives students an excellent educational foundation that they will be able to turn into an amazing career.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four bursaries are available
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Contestants from New Zealand and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Category A Scholarships: The grants are available for the full-time study in a program at the University for an Undergraduate Degree, in a recipient’s first year of enrolment in a degree program. Candidates must have to be completed or be completing a university entrance qualification and have been studying at the secondary level in the year of application.
- Category B Scholarships: The applicant must have to apply for any year of a program for a postgraduate degree or a postgraduate diploma or for the final year of a program for an Honours degree.
How to Apply
For catching this education award, it’s mandatory for all entrants to take affirmation in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being admitted, seekers can apply for the studentship.
Additional Information for Admission
- Aspirants may be asked for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Before you submit your application, you need to check you meet any additional entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- You must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $5,000.