If you are in need of education fund because you cannot afford higher education then apply for Diplomat Scholarship with 30% tuition fees reduction at the University of Wollongong in Australia.
The main motive of this Diplomat Award program is to encourage International students for undertaking a bachelor‡s degree program at the Australian campus of the university.
Great opportunity for international students to study in Australia with 30% tuition fees waiver.
User Review( vote)
The University of Wollongong was founded in 1975 as an independent institution. It is an Australian public research university and is ranked among the best 20 modern universities in the world.
Why at the University of Wollongong? The university has a good reputation for its teaching excellence and facilities. It offers a huge range of bachelors or masters degree program for both the Australian and International candidates.
Application Deadline: August 9, 2020
- University or Organization: The University of Wollongong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Award: 30% tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a bachelor‡s degree program in any field at the university (excluding Doctor of Medicine, Nursing, Nutrition and Dietetics, Exercise Science and Rehabilitation, Education, Social Work, and Psychology).
- Admissible Criteria: candidates must follow the eligibility criteria-
- Must be a holder of an Australia Diplomatic visa 955
- Foundation Studies programs approved for direct admission to Bachelor degrees and offered at an institution recognized by UOW.
How to Apply
- All interested have to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the university. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- At the time of admission, candidates might be asked to submit copies of the academic transcripts, passport, curriculum vitae, and a language ability proof.
- Participants must have diploma or other academic pathway program approved for admission with credit exemption from an institution with which UOW has a formal agreement.
- Or Australian Year 12 or equivalent international secondary school qualification.
- The students have to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: There are unlimited numbers of grants are eligible, and each will cover the 30% of the tuition fee waiver.