Interested to become an expert in the field of Commerce? You have an exceptional opportunity to apply for the Guardian Trust Master’s Scholarship in Commerce at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
The grant will be awarded to those eligible candidates, who wish to study the postgraduate degree program at the university.
The University of Canterbury is e first constituent college of the University of New Zealand. It has award-winning and prestigious researchers who supervise postgraduate students and collaborate with other academics.
Why study at the University of Canterbury? The university provides candidates an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. Here they can get professional learning opportunities, career guidance and employment services.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
- Award: $16,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from New Zealand and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Commerce
- Admissible Criteria: The grant is given for up to 120 points of enrolment, by a student enrolled full-time or part-time in a program for a master’s degree in the Faculty of Commerce at the University. The applicant must have met the academic requirements for enrolment in their intended program of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this wonderful opportunity, claimants must have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the certified copies of qualifications and transcripts, a copy of your passport, a copy of sponsor letter and copies of any other documentation such as a CV, Personal Statement, Portfolio.
- Admission Requirements: Before submitting the course application, you are required to check, you meet additional entry requirements for the qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: To study at UC, aspirants are needed to have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get an amount worth up to $16,500.