The University of Canterbury is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its International Owen Browning Scholarships in Forestry. The funding is awarded to both domestic and international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship program aims to promote postgraduate study for highly motivated students at the School of Forestry in New Zealand.
Beneficial offer for both domestic and international students in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
The University of Canterbury is the second oldest university in New Zealand and ranked within the top 500 universities in the world. It has also been awarded a 5-Star QS ranking for internationally-renowned research and teaching.
Why study at the University of Canterbury? The university provides an excellent educational environment and learning support services to help you succeed. Here you can get an opportunity for growth, achievement, and reward to ultimately help you to reach your potential.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: School of Forestry
- Course Level: Master and PhD
- Award: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MForSc, MSc in Environmental Science, and PhD degree in Forestry or Forestry Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have been admitted or who are eligible for admission to postgraduate studies in Forestry at the University of Canterbury.
- Must have a previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in the in Master and PhD degree program in the School of Forestry. After getting enrolled, you must have to submit the online application for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The values of opportunities are various, determined each year from time to time for students who want to study master or PhD program at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.