User Review( votes)
Founded in 1873, the University of Canterbury New Zealand‘s second oldest university. It offers degrees in Arts, Commerce, Education, Engineering, Fine Arts, Forestry, Health Sciences, Law, Music, Social Work, Speech and Language Pathology, Science, Sports Coaching and Teaching.
- Application Deadline: 15 May 2019
- Course Level: The Scholarship is open to study the Master’s degree or a Ph.D. degree program
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarship will be awarded worth up to 5000
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: Scholarship is available to the citizens of New Zealand
- Scholarship take in: New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarship is available to pursue a master’s degree or a Ph.D. degree program in the field of mathematics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in either a program for a Ph.D. degree in Pure Mathematics or in Part II of a master’s degree in Pure Mathematics at the time of application.
- Applications will not be accepted from candidates who already hold a research doctoral degree.
- Applicants should either enroll in a program in Pure Mathematics for a Ph.D. degree or in Part II of Master’s degree in Pure Mathematics.
Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply:
The applicants can apply for the scholarship through the given link: https://scholarshipscanterbury.communityforce.com/Login.aspx?7861726F417A39587757633D
For the admission regarding information please contact: [email protected]
- The scholarship will be awarded worth up to 5000.
- The scholarship is paid by direct credit to a recipient’s nominated New Zealand bank account, as soon as practicable after acceptance of the scholarship.