International students are invited to apply for the 2020 Chancellor’s International Scholarships funded by the University of Sussex. The scholarships are open for the new commencing students.
The university looking for ambitious, enthusiastic and motivated students. The scholarships are available to support the students who are enrolling in a full-time postgraduate degree program at the university.
A worthy offer to get fund for master study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sussex is a public research university in Sussex, England. It particularly has known for its Humanities and Social Sciences departments, with its Development studies program being placed at number 1 globally in the QS World University Ranking.
- Application Deadline: 1 May 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are open to study postgraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships will cover 50% reduction of the overseas tuition fee
- Numbers of Award: There are 25 scholarships are available for the international students
- Nationality: International citizens are eligible to apply for scholarships
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Eligible Course or Subject: Scholarship is available to pursue a postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate must be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- Applicant must have accepted a place on a full-time eligible Masters, commencing at the University of Sussex in September 2019
- Applicant must have excellent grades
- Applicant must have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course
To be considered for the Chancellors International Scholarship, you need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible Masters at Sussex. You will need to demonstrate excellent grades in your most recent qualification (i.e. a first-class degree if you are studying in the UK).
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, please complete the application form.
Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide a statement of academic interests. You should include information about:
- your drive and ambitions
- your potential for positive impact when you return to your home country
- any relevant work experience, skills or extra-curricular activity that relate to your ambitions and/or choose a course
Admission Requirements: To apply for the scholarship, you need to take the admission in eligible master’s degree program at Sussex. You can apply for a master degree program through the link: https://www.sussex.ac.uk/study/masters/apply
There are 25 scholarships available. The scholarships will cover 50% reduction of the overseas tuition fee.