The University of Central Lancashire is now accepting applications from high achieving students for the EU scholarships in the United Kingdom.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1828, the University of Central Lancashire is a government-run institution offering higher education, based in the city of Preston. The staff of this university will help you progress to a successful future.
Why at the University of Central Lancashire? The university is offering world-class teaching, and a great place to live, leaving you ready for the global workplace. Here, candidates will get plenty of support at university, and a chance to experience a great student lifestyle.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: University of Central Lancashire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: EU students only
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be a national of, and resident in, a member country of the European Union
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the enhanced academic entry criteria for their UCLan programme of study, as detailed on the website, and choose to progress to an undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme of study at the University of Central Lancashire.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for the award, candidates are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree or postgraduate taught program at the university. There is no requirement to make a formal application for this application.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates have to submit full documentation (transcripts), online self-reported grades, evidence of English language proficiency, standardized test results, or other supplemental information.
- Admission Requirements: For undergraduate courses, you have specific grades and in some cases may ask you to have grades in certain subjects. Postgraduate programmes require a minimum of a lower second class degree from a recognised university, or a professional qualification deemed to be equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to show the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test for studying in the UK.
The successful students will receive the award amount of £1,000 for each year of study on your undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme.