Sports build good habits, confidence, and discipline in students. Hence, the University of Chester is offering the Sports Scholarships program for providing some sports facilities in the United Kingdom.
The Sports Awards programs are available for students who can demonstrate active representation at national or international level and also ready to undertake an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
A golden opportunity for pursuing studies in the UK
User Review( votes)
The University of Chester was founded in 1839 and gained its university status in 2005. It is a public university and the first purpose-built teacher training college in the UK.
Why study at the University of Chester? The university offers a huge range of foundation, bachelors and masters courses along with undertaking academic research. It also provides the best education which will be beneficial for building a bright future.
- University or Organization: The University of Chester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: £3,000 + more benefits
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: September 18, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of any nationality can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be actively representing in their sport at national/international level.
- They should also fulfill all the academic requirements to progress on to the next level of their course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The participants need to take admission in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the award application form and send it to sportscholarships-at-chester.ac.uk.
- Required Documents: The application form must include a passport photo of yourself, a two-minute video of yourself explaining why you should be awarded the grant, and any other information which applicant consider suitable to support this application.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must have a bachelor’s degree for a master’s degree program and completed their previous academic qualification for an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must be very proficient in the English language.
The bursary will provide financial support up to £3,000, 2-3 weekly strength and conditioning session, free fitness suite membership, access to a resident sports therapist, athlete education workshops, athlete kit package, and access to sports science support.