Need funding for your education? Here, you have an admirable opportunity to apply for the Public Call Scholarships furnished by the University of Primorska in Slovenia.
The studentship is available for those eligible candidates from Slovenia who wish to enroll in the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Excellent opportunity for Slovenian students
User Review( votes)
The University of Primorska has 16 registered research groups with more than 500 researchers. It is situated in an environment that is highly heterogeneous in respect of its national, cultural and historical tradition, it is particularly suited to openness and integration.
Why at the University of Primorska? The university encourages talented students, promote local and national economic growth, ensure a highly-skilled workforce. It provides direct contact with employers, keeps students informed about the labor market, engages students in projects related to their environment.
Application Deadline: October 10, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Primorska
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Slovenian students
- The award can be taken in Slovenia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Slovenia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must be applying for the bachelor degree coursework in their chosen field at the University of Primorska for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the fund, claimants are needed to be enrolling in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can download and complete the award application form. The form should be sent by post to the University of Primorska, for KC UP, TITOV TRG 4, 6000 KOPER.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the proof of the status of athletes, a list of important sports achievements, a motivation letter and a certificate of extra-curricular activities.
- Admission Requirements: For joining this program, aspirants are needed to have all their previous degree certificates in with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Seekers are required to meet the minimum English language requirements for the program.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the educational fund for your studies.