Tuition cost is raising at alarmingly high a rate which is one of the major problems of students’ education. Because of this reason, the University of Cincinnati is presenting the Global Scholarship program which helps candidates in covering their tuition cost.
The educational bursary is open for outstanding students from all over the world and also has the motive of supporting them in order to pursue an undergraduate degree program in the United States.
A valuable educational program in the United States
User Review( votes)
The University of Cincinnati was founded in 1819 as Cincinnati College. It is a public research university which is also recognized as the oldest institution of higher education in Cincinnati.
Why study at the University of Cincinnati? The university offers applicants an education which changes their personality and makes them more confident in their chosen field. It also provides good academic facilities with the best study environment.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for the scholarship is December 1. Late submissions will lead to the rejection of the candidates.
- University or Organization: University of Cincinnati
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate course
- Awards: $8,000 per academic year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the USA
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Interested candidates from all over the world are welcomed to join
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The opportunity is for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: An overseas applicant will be considered for the grant on the bases of following requirements-
- Completing high school at a US or foreign high school.
- Entering UC directly from a foreign university.
- Entering UC through Conditional Admission.
- Who have completed (or are completing) an associate’s degree from an accredited U.S. college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The University is not asking for any separate application for the grant.
- All interested participants who receive a place in a bachelor degree program at the university will be automatically considered for the grant according to their academic merit.
- Minimum Requirements: The requirements are as follows-
- SAT-R- Critical Reading + Math: 1130
- ACT- Composite: 27
- GPA- 25/4.0 as determined by a course-by-course credential evaluation (for transfer candidates).
- TOEFL/IELTS/ELS and UC Math Placement Test- 79 composites (min. 15 on each subsection) /6.5 overall (min. 5.5 on each subsection) or ELS 112 with passing Math Placement Test
The educational award is renewable for up to the duration of an undergraduate course with an average amount of $8,000 per academic year.