Education gives students knowledge of the world around them and changes them into something better. Hence reviewing the importance of the study, the University of Maine is presenting the International Flagship Scholarship in the United States.
The university is opening this award for high achieving international students and has the purpose of supporting those who have a dream of pursuing their undergraduate studies at the University of Maine.
A good study program for those applicants who want to study in the United States
User Review( votes)
The University of Maine is the states largest and the only institution in Maine classified as a research university (RU/H) by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. It is a public research university which was established in 1865.
Why study at the University of Maine? Umaine help candidates in creating success stories with world-class faculty members internationally recognized research. It also provides a friendly and safe atmosphere for study.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on November 1. Please send your entry on time to get better consideration.
- University or Organization: University of Maine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: US$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the USA
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality are eligible to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Overseas first-year and transfer bachelor applicants are eligible to consider for this grant.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with good academic record.
- Students must maintain full-time enrollment and a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 2.00 in order for the scholarship to be renewed.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this grant, no formal application is required. The participants only need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit their language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copy of their transcripts or degree certificate.
- Admission Requirements: For studying a bachelor’s degree program, the participants need to check their entry requirements asked by the university.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they have to show the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The studentship will help candidates in their studies by providing them an award of US$10,000 per academic year.