Eliminate the financial barriers and conduct your undergraduate study in the USA with the help of the Global Excellence Award at the University of Connecticut.
The educational grant is available to students from all over the world who are going to commence the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Great offer for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of Connecticut is one of the top 25 public colleges in the United States, and it is located in the heart of the Northeast. The university’s 18 different global institutes, centers, and programs provide students with a worldwide perspective as they engage with diverse cultures and traditions.
Why study at the University of Connecticut? At UConn, students will have opportunities to become skilled in using the latest technology to conduct research, as well as obtain and process information. They will find ways to stay connected with researchers, teachers and experts in their field all over the world.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Connecticut
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Students of all international countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate degree program offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be an international citizen
- Aspirants must have take admission in the undergraduate degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply to the program of their choice through the online application form of the university. The applicants must submit the recommendation letters and an essay along with the admission form to be considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Upload academic transcripts and degrees from international institutions in both English and the primary language of the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: UConn requires two years of documented foreign language study for students whose native language is English. For those with any other native language, English serves as a foreign language.
The University of Connecticut will provide tuition fees to the winning candidates for an undergraduate degree.