Unlock the opportunities to achieve your career goals by becoming a part of the International Postdoctoral Position in Magnetospheric Physics at Northumbria University in the UK.
The successful candidate will conduct research relevant to understanding processes in magnetospheric radiation belts using numerical models.
Northumbria University has established itself as a premier educational and research institution in the United Kingdom. It is one of the largest institutions in the world, with around 26,000 students from over 140 countries. It has had a significant impact on the world through its research and high-quality education.
Why study at Northumbria University? As a student at this university, you will receive the highest quality education while also having access to a wide range of incredible facilities and job prospects. The university’s courses are well-designed, and they are delivered by dedicated and knowledgeable professors.
Application Deadline: October 08, 2021
- University: Northumbria University
- Department: Department of Mathematics, Physics and Electrical Engineering
- Course Level: Postdoctoral Research program
- Awards: £35,844 – £40,322
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral program in Magnetospheric Physics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a masters degree from a recognized university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission to the research degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts and/or certificates (including a certified translation if not in English) for qualifications already completed, passport – copy of personal details page, proof of financial sponsorship if applicable, portfolio if required and confirmation of UK immigration history including copies of previous and current UK visas if applicable must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission for the course, applicants must have a master’s degree from the recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement of the university.
Northumbria University will provide a salary range from £35,844 – £40,322 to the successful candidates.