The Alumni award is available to applications who are applying for a postgraduate taught programme and who have completed their full undergraduate degree at the University of Dundee.
- Application deadline: October 1, 2019, February 1, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study postgraduate
- Study Subject: Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Careers, Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Psychology, Social Work
- Award: The value of the program up to £3,000.
- Nationality: The grant is available to EU, International
- Number of scholarship: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: UK: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, EU: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Overseas: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Bahamas, The Gambia, The Occupied Palestinian Territories, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Entrance Requirement:
- All Fee Status applicants are eligible to apply for this application . (Scottish, EU, RUK, Overseas)
- You must have completed your full undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree at the University of Dundee;
- If you have studied for a period of time at the University of Dundee as a Study Abroad or Exchange Student, then you may also be eligible for this application ;
- If you have not completed your full undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree at the University of Dundee but an immediate family member has, then you are eligible to apply for this application . We can accept an application from you if your close family member has completed a full undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- You must be applying for a Postgraduate taught programme (ProfDoc programmes are also eligible); postgraduate research programmes are not eligible for this application .
- If you are applying for a Part-Time, Distance Learning or CPD programme, then you are not eligible for this application .
- How to Apply: Once you have submitted your course application and have been made an offer of entry to the University of Dundee, whether conditional or unconditional, then there are two options:
- If you are the graduate, you do not need to apply for this application separately and it will be assessed as part of your course application.
- If you are not the direct graduate and this is a family member, then you will need to submit a scanned copy of their degree certificate and proof of your relationship to contact us-at-Dundee.ac.uk. You will also need to provide your Applicant/Student ID.
- We can only accept submitted documents if you have been made an offer of entry.