An undergraduate degree is a worthwhile investment that can assist you in fulfilling your lifelong educational and career goals. So, go ahead and apply for the Boyack Bursary for International Students funded by the University of Dundee.
Nice opportunity for claimants from the UK, EU and all over the globe
User Review( votes)
The University of Dundee has a number of student residences spaced around the city. It was placed 20th in the world in the inaugural Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings. It is now becoming an independent University and ranked in the top 10 in the UK.
Why at the University of Dundee? The university provides practical advice and support to help the candidates to achieve their career goals. It offers many opportunities for candidates to develop a broad range of skills and grow in confidence.
Application Deadline: November 20, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Living costs
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK, EU, and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from the UK, EU and all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in Accountancy, Economics, Finance, International Business
- Admissible Criteria: The bursary will be awarded for one year or more to second and subsequent year undergraduate students who have a good academic profile. Applicant must have to demonstrate financial hardship.
How to Apply
For being engaged in this educational program, aspirants are advised to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Dundee. After taking enrollment, claimants can get the award application form available on My Dundee in My Organizations or can be collected from Reception in the Scrymgeour Building. The form should be returned to Reception in the Scrymgeour Building.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will be asked to provide the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, research proposal and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in an undergraduate degree program, applicants must meet the admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must have to meet the English language requirement.
Benefits: The bursary will cover the living cost of the candidate.