Searching for scholarships to pay for your education? Here, you have an admirable opportunity to apply for the bursary funded by the Queen Mary University of London.
The program is open for those high performing aspirants from the UK who wish to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Nice opportunity for UK students to get an undergraduate degree
User Review( votes)
The Queen Mary University of London offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees across the full disciplinary spectrum. It is a truly global university and ranked 46th in a ranking of European universities by the Times Higher Education.
Why at the Queen Mary University of London? The university helps students to progress in their chosen careers. It offers lifelong support from the Careers Centre and gives candidates suitable work experience and makes the best of their applications.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: £1,700 or £1,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from the UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in all subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, you must have applied to your regional student funding authority for income assessed UK government financial support for higher education students. Your household income should be less than £20,000 and between £20,000 and £35,000.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For assembling this grant, you are required to apply for the undergraduate degree coursework at the Queen Mary University of London. After being enrolled, you can complete the award application form which will be available after your enrollment.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will be asked to provide the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, research proposal and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For getting enrollment in the undergraduate degree program, students are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying for this award then you must have to meet the English language requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the amount worth up to £1,700 or £1,000 per year.