To assist global students in their academic journey by supplying good finance, the University of Dundee has decided to award the GEMS Scholarship to international students in the UK. Applications are open for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship program has been set up for international undergraduate students at the University of Dundee. Students will be selected for this scholarship award based on their admission application. The scholarship award is valued at £6,000 per year (up to a maximum of 5 years) and is awarded as a tuition fee waiver.
Excellent chance for global students to complete their undergraduate degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Dundee is a general research institute ranked within the top 300 in the globe. The institute’s core purpose is to transform lives, locally and globally, via creating, sharing, and applying wisdom.
Whys study at the University of Dundee? The University of Dundee allows students to profit from an excellent standard of teaching across all of its programs and courses. It is a fantastic university that will be remembered as Scotland’s leading university. Dundee is also one of the UK’s top 30 universities.
Application Deadline: 25 September 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £6,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all nationalities are accepted:
- Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, British Indian Ocean Territory, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Sudan, Tanzania, The Gambia, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Americas: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Suriname, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Asia: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cyprus, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, SAR of China, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macau, SAR of China, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, North Korea, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Europe: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Vatican City
- Oceania: Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oeno Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for full-time undergraduate degree courses in the following subjects areas:
- Accounting and Finance courses
- Anatomy and Human Identification courses
- Architecture and Urban Planning courses
- Archive and Information Studies courses
- Art and Design courses
- Biological Sciences and Biomedical Sciences courses
- Business, Management, and Marketing courses
- Comics courses
- Community Learning and Development courses
- Computing courses
- Economics courses
- Education courses
- Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy courses
- Engineering courses
- English / Creative Writing / Film Studies courses
- English for International Students courses
- Geography / Environmental Science courses
- History courses
- Law courses
- Mathematics courses
- Nursing and Health Sciences courses
- Philosophy courses
- Physics courses
- Politics and International Relations courses
- Psychology courses
- Social Work courses
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The University of Dundee GEMS Scholarship is awarded to students studying at a GEMS Education School while applying to an Undergraduate course at the University of Dundee.
- Candidates have the offer to study a full-time, on-campus undergraduate course of 120 credits per year in any school at the University of Dundee for September 2023 (excluding the School of Medicine and School of Dentistry).
- Candidates have applied to a course with an associated full-time tuition fee of £19,500 per year or above.
- Candidates must hold International Fee Status as determined by the University of Dundee, which is communicated in your Offer letter.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply online for admission first at the university. There is no separate application process for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents at the university:
- Photo ID
- Proof of address
- Proof of nationality
- Academic transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Candidates applying for a course at the university, the applicant will need to check here the English language requirement.
The University of Dundee will provide the value of the scholarship is £6,000 per year (up to a maximum of 5 years) and is awarded as a tuition fee waiver.