If you are an International student who wants to study in Australia. In that case, the Australia Awards Scholarship (AAS) may financially help to support your study or research at Curtin University for the academic year 2023-2024.
The program is open to talented International students who want to enter the undergraduate, postgraduate, and higher degree by research at Curtin University. Successful candidates will receive full tuition fees.
Excellent opportunity for all students who want to start their studies at Curtin University in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Curtin University, formerly understood as the Curtin University of Technology and Western Australian Institute of Technology, is an Australian general research institute based in 1986in Perth, Western Australia. Today, the university ranks 193rd in QS World University Rankings 2023 and 160th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at Curtin University? Pupils at Curtin appreciate first-rate facilities, high-caliber staff, creative teaching methods, and strong links with industry practitioners.CU is a leader in research and teaching and is a universally acknowledged institute. Curtin University is globally accepted for its powerful connections with industry, high-impact research, and innovative courses.
Application Deadline: Applications accepted at any time
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Humanities, or Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, or Research
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an Undergraduate, Postgraduate, or Research degree in Science courses, Engineering courses, and Western Australian School of Mines (WASM), any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- AAS is offered to people from Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and the Pacific. They can find out how to apply and the key dates specific to their country. Use the link to find out if their country is eligible.
- Or for further information about studying at Curtin as an AAS recipient, go to.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants need to take admission to choose the program they would like to study at Curtin University. After being accepted, all admitted freshman applicants are automatically considered for the study award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have submitted all previous academic transcripts, certificates, and personal documents to apply for this study fund.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Curtin University will provide all the following:
- Full tuition fees.
- Return air travel—payment of a single return, economy class airfare to and from Australia via the most direct route.
- Establishment allowance—a once-only payment of AUD$ 5,000 as a contribution towards accommodation expenses, textbooks, and study materials.
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE) is a fortnightly contribution to basic living expenses paid at a rate determined by the Australian Government. From 1 January 2015, CLE payable to Scholars studying under an AAS is AUD$30,000 per year.
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP)—a compulsory 4-6 week program before the commencement of formal academic studies covering information on life and study in Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the award (for award holder only)—provided to cover the student’s basic medical costs (except for pre-existing conditions).
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees—PCE may be available for students in-country and in-Australia training if necessary.
- Supplementary Academic Support may be available to ensure a Scholar’s academic success or enhance their educational experience.
- Fieldwork (for research students only)—may be available for eligible research students for one return economy class airfare via the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia.