Do you want to support your education in the United Kingdom? Apply for an undergraduate or master course today and be automatically assessed for a Global Citizenship Scholarship to study at the University of Dundee for September 2023.
Dundee is committed to seeking out, rewarding and supporting students from around the world. By investing in students, DoU hopes to inspire worldwide students to use their education to benefit others.
University of Dundee Global Citizenship Scholarship, UK
Nice opportunity for international students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Dundee is one of the UK’s leading universities that ranked #354 in QS World University Rankings 2023. Founded in 1881, Dundee is internationally recognised for its expertise across a range of disciplines.
Why at the University of Dundee? Choosing to study at Dundee University is a great decision. DoU recognizes applicants who strongly align with the university’s values of valuing people, working together, integrity, making a difference, and excellence.
Application Deadline: Thursday 31 August 2023 at 23:59 (UK time)
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Full-time Postgraduate, Undergraduate
- Award: £5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all nationalities are accepted:
- Americas: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Suriname, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Asia: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, Cyprus, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, SAR of China, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macau, SAR of China, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Europe: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Vatican City
- Oceania: Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oeno Islands, Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oeno Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for full-time postgraduate and undergraduate degree courses in the following subjects areas:
- Accounting and Finance courses
- Anatomy and Human Identification courses
- Architecture and Urban Planning courses
- Archive and Information Studies courses
- Art and Design courses
- Biological Sciences and Biomedical Sciences courses
- Business, Management, and Marketing courses
- Comics courses
- Dentistry courses
- Economics courses
- Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy courses
- Engineering courses
- English / Creative Writing / Film Studies courses
- Geography / Environmental Science courses
- History courses
- Law courses
- Mathematics courses
- Medicine courses
- Nursing and Health Sciences courses
- Philosophy courses
- Physics courses
- Politics and International Relations courses
- Psychology courses
- Social Work courses
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Have applied to study at the University of Dundee for September 2023, and received an offer for a full-time, on-campus Course.
- Hold International Fee Status as determined by the University of Dundee, which is communicated in the Offer letter.
- Not hold any other University of Dundee Scholarships.
- All applicants must hold an offer to study an eligible Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught course at the University of Dundee
- Undergraduate – Must hold an offer for a full-time, on-campus course – this excludes any course in the School of Medicine or Dentistry. Note: The course must be 120 credits
- Postgraduate taught – Must hold an offer for a full-time, on-campus course in any academic school. Note the course must be 180 credits, apart from PGDip in Professional Legal Practice.
- Master of Research and Masters of Research Courses are covered by this application .
- Be classified as an International Fee-paying student by the University of Dundee
- Not be studying a PhD Course.
- Have a Course tuition fee of £19,600.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Eligible applicants must apply for the Global Citizenship Scholarship, using the University of Dundee application link via dundee.ac.uk/scholarships. Before starting the application, applicants must apply for admission to study at the University of Dundee for September 2023.
- Supporting Documents: The application form is in the form of a personal statement, of no more than 350 words.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements for a degree program can include a previous degree or qualification, a minimum grade point average (GPA), English language proficiency requirements, and other program-specific requirements.
- Language Requirement: The opportunity requires proficiency in English, among other requirements. Depending on educational background and country of origin, students may need to provide evidence of English proficiency to be able to study at the University of Dundee.
The University of Dundee will provide all the following:
- Scholarships which provide living costs will be paid in monthly instalments and are to be paid into a UK Bank account.
- The value of this application is £5,000 and awarded as a tuition fee waiver.
- The grant is paid in each year of applicable study: Undergraduate applicants can receive the funding for up to 5 years of progressing study (£20,000 over 5 years).