The University of Dundee is delighted to offer its Global Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022. Students have a chance to win up to £25,000 for up to 5 years to pursue their undergraduate degree program.
This scholarship is open for students from the UK, EU, and Overseas countries who hold an academic offer of entry for an undergraduate programme in any of our academic schools for September 2021 entry.
Great opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1881, the University of Dundee is a public research university in the UK. The mission of the university is to transform lives, locally and globally, through the creation, sharing, and application of knowledge.
Applications Deadline: Open for 2021
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the undergraduate degree program
- Awards: The applicants will receive up to £25,000
- Nationality: UK, EU, and Overseas
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: UK,EU, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Bahamas, The Gambia, The Occupied Palestinian Territories, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Eligible Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Careers, Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Pre-sessional English courses, Psychology, Social Work.
- Entrance Requirements: You will need to meet the following criteria to be considered for the Global Excellence scholarship:
- Hold an academic offer of entry for an undergraduate programme in any of our academic schools, beginning in September 2021. If you are studying a programme in the School of Medicine or Dentistry, these will be reviewed on an individual basis and are not automatically awarded.
- Hold Overseas Fee status, as determined by the University;
- Have achieved a UK AAB at A level
- How to Apply: There is no application process for this scholarship as Admissions Team will assess the information provided on your programme application and let you know if you are eligible to receive the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide your driving licence, valid passport, or other official photo ID.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have good results (60% overall) in the CBSE, ISC or leading state board XII Standard exams.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will need to demonstrate that you meet the University’s English language requirement for the degree you have applied for:
- Take a proficiency test such as a UKVI approved IELTS
- Provide a previous qualification that confirms your English level
- Successfully pass the University of Dundee language course
- Provide evidence that you meet one of our English language exemptions