The University of Dundee is delighted to offer its Global Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2019-2020. The students have a chance to win up to £25,000 for Up to 5 years to pursue their undergraduate degree program.
This scholarship is open for students from UK, EU, and Overseas Countries who hold an academic offer of entry for an undergraduate programme in any of our academic schools for September 2019 entry.
Great opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1881, the University of Dundee is a public research university in the UK. The mission of the university is to transform lives, locally and globally, through the creation, sharing, and application of knowledge.
Applications Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Course Level: The grant is open for the undergraduate degree program
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in the field of Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Careers, Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Pre-sessional English courses, Psychology, Social Work
- Award: The applicants will receive up to £25,000
- Nationality: UK, EU, and Overseas Countries
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the UK
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: UK:England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, EU: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Overseas: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Bahamas, The Gambia, The Occupied Palestinian Territories, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Entrance Requirements: You will need to meet the following criteria to be considered for the Global Excellence scholarship:
- Hold an academic offer of entry for an undergraduate programme in any of our academic schools for September 2019 entry. If you have an offer for a programme in Medicine or Dentistry, you should read through our Key Facts document below for further information.
- Be classified as Overseas Fee Status, as determined by the University;
- Have demonstrated excellence through your academic, extra-curricular and/or voluntary activities. The University will assess the information given as part of your programme application.
How to Apply: There is no application process for this application as our Admissions Team will assess the information provided on your programme application and let you know if you are eligible to receive the award.