Want to further your career in the field of Biological Sciences and Biomedical Sciences? Check out this amazing scholarship opportunity launched by the University of Dundee. You can apply for the JEP MSc Progression International Scholarship in UK for the academic year 2023-2024.
International students from selective countries are eligible to participate in this scholarship programme. They can apply for an MSc in Biomedical Engineering, Health Data Science for Applied Precision Medicine, Medical Imaging, or Sports Biomechanics & Rehabilitation to be considered. The scholarship winners may be awarded £5,000 or £9,000 tuition fee discount.
Nice opportunity for international students in UK
User Review( votes)
The University of Dundee is a public research university based in Dundee, Scotland. It was founded as a university college in 1881 and is now one of the world’s leading research universities ranked 354th in QS World University Rankings 2023 by following through with its mission to transform lives locally and globally.
Why choose to study at the University of Dundee? The University of Dundee is a great university whose research is assessed as “world leading” or “internationally excellent” in the Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2021. It holds the major assessment of research performance across the UK higher education sector and is strongly committed to supporting its communities.
Application Deadline: Students must submit their scholarship application by Thursday, 31stAugust, 2023 at 23:59 (UK time).
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £9,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Biomedical Engineering MSc, Health Data Science for Applied Precision Medicine MSc, Medical Imaging MSc, or Sports Biomechanics & Rehabilitation MRes at the University of Dundee can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must belong to an eligible international country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit their admission applications only via the university portal.The scholarship will be awarded to eligible students.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic reference
- Professional reference
- Personal statement
- Official transcript
- Degree certificate
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a UK Lower Second-Class Honours (2:2) degree in biological, biochemical, or biomedical sciences or a related discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The University of Dundee will award the selected candidates a scholarship worth £5,000 or £9,000 as a tuition fee discount on the MSc programme undertaken by them.