Scholarship opportunities provide every worthy and aspiring student with access to education. Hurry Up! Here you can apply for this Alan Katritzky Scholarship funded by the University of East Anglia. The award is open for international students in the UK.
The scholarship aimed at motivated students who want to apply for a postgraduate taught programme in the School of Chemistry for the academic year 2020/2021.
Get financial assistance by applying for this application in the United Kingdom.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1963, the University of East Anglia is a well-recognizes leading university known for excellence in education and research. It is renowned globally for its intellectual opportunities, social facilities, and strengths in science.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? UEA is committed to helping students pursue their career goals, with plenty of academic, social, and cultural opportunities. It offers students with excellent teaching, flexibility, and facilities to keep them on track for academic success.
Application Deadline: November 27, 2020
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: School of Chemistry
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Award: £2800
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any PGR programme in the School of Chemistry.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Has applied for any PGR programme in the School of Chemistry.
- Must hold their previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of East Anglia. No application is required, you will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you are normally expected to have a British honours degree or equivalent, but it’s worth checking out if your course has more precise requirements and conditions for entry.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of East Anglia will offer a scholarship of £2800 to overseas students who want to pursue a Postgraduate degree programme for the session 2020/2021.