The University of East Anglia is currently seeking applications for a prestigious program called John Boyne Scholarship. This scheme will run for the academic year of 2020-21.
Best chance to receive financial support for a master study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of East Anglia was opened in 1963 and is a leading university known for excellence in education and research. It is divided into four faculties which comprise 26 study schools. Currently, this university has about 17,195 students enrolled.
Why at the University of East Anglia? UEA is one of the best universities in the world, with beautiful campuses, welcoming cultures and supportive staff. It offers a variety of degree programs and courses in different fields. It has been committed to helping students pursue their career goals, with plenty of academic, social and cultural opportunities.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: School of Literature, Drama and Creative Writing
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £5,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home, EU or International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Available Course or Subjects: MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) course
- Eligibility Criteria: Please check out the following requirements to see whether you are eligible for this role or not:
- Must be from home, EU or international
- Must hold an offer to study in MA creative writing within the school of Literature, Drama and Creative Writing at University of East Anglia
- Preference is given to those over 35
- Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate genuine financial need
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must have applied for the MA in Creative Writing to be able to apply for this application . To start the application process for this award, you will need to fill out an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You will have to submit the following documents at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirement across the University for entry in the master program is at least a 2:1 in a UK undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you can prove your proficiency in this language through
- IELTS of 6.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
- Pearson Academic English of 58 overall with a minimum of 42 in each component
- TOEFL iBT
The total award amount is £5,000. The qualified candidates will receive this award for paying their study-related expenses in the UK.