The University of East Anglia is pleased to offer the Lesley Williams Masters in Nursing Scholarships for outstanding candidates in the UK.
The funding programme is especially established for students from around the world who wish to enroll in the Nursing Master’s programme at the University of East Anglia. The applicants must be in their second year of study to be eligible. The winner will be awarded a grant of £5,000.
Great offer for applicants to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1963, the University of East Anglia is a public research university in Norwich. This forward-thinking and brave university is known globally by students for the support and facilities it provides that are specifically tailored to their needs. It ranks 330th in Best Global Universities and 342nd in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at the University of East Anglia? The University of East Anglia is a university where everyone is treated equally and are fair and consistent in everything. It values diversity and embraces contrasting thoughts and views. At UEA, they encourage each other to create a positive, accessible environment that supports our physical and mental well-being.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is 30th December 2022.
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: British and overseas students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The Nursing Masters programme at the University of East Anglia is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be in their second year of their Nursing Masters. Research proposal must be around the care of older people or mental health.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are need to submit an online admission application. Then, they can submit a separate scholarship application form to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must prepare and submit a research proposal around the care of older people or mental health.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must at least hold a minimum of 2:1 or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE (Pearson) – 76
The scholarship winner can expect to win a scholarship award valued at £5,000 from the University of East Anglia.