The Queensland University of Technology has established a wonderful opportunity Myles McGregor-Lowndes Scholarships in Australia. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship programme has restricted entry. Applicants from Australia and New Zealand can only apply. They must have enrolled in a Master of Business or Graduate Certificate of Business in Philanthropy and Non-profit Studies to be eligible to be considered for this scholarship award worth 50% of the tuition fee at the home fee rate.
Valuable chance for students who want to study at Queensland University of Technology.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1989, Queensland University of Technology is a public research university ranked 222nd in QS World University Rankings. The university delivers excellent education for the public good on local, national, and global levels. The motto is to be a university for the real world.
Why choose to study at the Queensland University of Technology? The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) believes in knowledge leadership superiority for a better world and provides a caring, inclusive and empowering environment for all. It is recognized at the People’s University to promote sound learning and encourage original research and invention.
Application Deadline: Applications for this scholarship are due by 6th March 2023.
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Home
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia and New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for a Master of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) or Graduate Certificate of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) at the Queensland University of Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent resident, or New Zealand citizens.
- The applicants must have a work history in a nonprofit organization or career goals in this area.
- The applicants must enroll at the Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies (ACPNS) for the first time to commence a postgraduate course in the Semester 1, 2023 teaching period.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must submit an online application on QUT’s applications portal. The students interested to apply for the scholarship must write a cover letter explaining their reasons for applying for this scholarship and how this scholarship aligns with their career goals.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Resume/ CV
- Academic transcripts
- Proof of study
- Written references
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a recognized bachelor’s degree (or higher) in business or a related discipline with a minimum grade point average of 4.00.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The Queensland University of Technology will award the selected students a scholarship worth 50% of the domestic tuition fees to cover the following units:
- Responsible Enterprise (BSN550)
- Financial Literacy and Decision Making (AYN471)
- Fundraising and Philanthropy (AYN472)
- Managing Nonprofits and Social Enterprises (AYN473)