The University of Edinburgh Business School is delighted to offer the Actelligent and EIT PhD in Financial Technology funding for high achieving candidates.
This study programme is available for both UK & EU students who have a plan to take part in PhD degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2020/21.
Golden chance for international students to get tuition fees plus £20,000 stipend while studying at the University of Edinburgh in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh is a famed public research university deemed one of the world’s top universities. It originated in 1582 making it the world’s sixth oldest university that comprises five major campuses.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? While Studying at this university, here is an opportunity to enhance your career to develop new skills and abilities, grow in confidence and learn about yourself.
Application Deadline: July 12, 2020
- University: University of Edinburgh
- Department: Business School
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition fees plus £20,000 stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK/EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in Financial Technology programme
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have an honours degree in one of the following: Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Financial, Mathematics, Finance, Financial Engineering, Fintech
- Strong mathematical or statistical background
- Programming skills
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a degree certificate, two reference letter, Evidence of meeting our English language requirement and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants should have a minimum qualification (or expected qualification if you are current Masters’ student) of above-average academic achievement, quantified as a 70% or above overall at the Masters level, with a distinction level dissertation (or UK equivalent) in the subject of: finance, economics, informatics, physics, mathematics, engineering or another relevant programme with significant quantitative elements.
- Language Requirement: The most commonly approved certificate is an IELTS, for which the minimum accepted score is 7.0 overall with at least 6.0 in each section.
The University of Edinburgh will provide tuition fee at the UK/EU rate plus £20,000 stipend awarded annually for up to 4 years.