Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the University of Queensland is providing the PhD International Scholarship in Understanding Rock-Fluids Interaction in Shale Gas Reservoirs.
The purpose of The grant is to assist highly motivated PhD students to perform high-quality research in the field of shale gas extraction.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading universities that provide many undergraduates, associate, master, PhD, and higher doctorate degrees. It is a higher education institution that focuses strongly on research and teaching.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university offers a range of study options and provides a world-class experience for its students. At this university, aspirants will have access to a rigorous education in a supportive and creative environment.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: School of Mechanical and Mining Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in the study area of Engineering and Computing.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree).
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent.
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale.
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with research experience. We will consider these applications on a case-by-case basis.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in a PhD program at the University of Queensland. After that, students must email the following documents to zhongwei.chen-at-uq.edu.au.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic transcript, degree certificates, password, references, and letters of recommendation with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Queensland will provide $28,092 per annum for interested students who want to undertake a Higher Degree by Research programme.