To help make your way towards your career, the University of Edinburgh is offering the Business and Economics Scholarships for US Students in the UK.
Golden chance for US students to get a degree with some free money in the UK.
User Review( votes)
As the second most popular university in the UK, the University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s ancient universities. It is divided into three colleges, which collectively host 21 schools. It has the 14th highest average entry qualification for undergraduates among UK universities.
Why at the University of Edinburgh? While studying at this university, candidates can get the work experience that may be required for their future career. It provides the opportunity to build skills in research, analysis, writing, and presentation.
Application Deadline: July 19, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: £ 10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Seven awards are open
- Nationality: US citizens
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from the US are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree coursework in Business and Economics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must have applied through the University and Colleges Admission Service (UCAS) to commence an undergraduate program of study within the Business School for the 2019-2020 academic years.
How to Apply
To take advantages of this program, aspirants must have to apply for admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking admission, claimants can access the award application form via MyEd web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach a CV, personal statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for a place at Edinburgh, you need to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All seekers will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence.
These studentships are tenable for the duration of your program, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Binks Scholarships: Worth £2,000 annually,
- Mauro Scholarships: Worth £1,000 annually and
- Prince Phillip Scholarship: Worth £1,000 annually.