If you’re interested in pursuing your education in New Zealand, then you can apply for the Local Government funding for New Zealand and international students at the University of Waikato.
Best offer to get a degree with educational fund from a well-known university in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Local government in New Zealand is enabled democratic local decision-making and action by, and on behalf of, communities. It provides advocacy and policy services, business support, advice, and training. It also represents the national interests of councils in New Zealand.
Why at the University of Waikato? At this university, candidates can get a world-class education and research portfolio. The services of this university can connect students with employers through career fairs, employer campus visits and promotion of graduate opportunities.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Local Government of New Zealand, University of Waikato
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree program
- Award: $6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from New Zealand and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate and a postgraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant may come from a range of academic disciplines, provided their research, must currently be enrolled at the University of Waikato, and have studied at the University for at least one year. Candidates must be enrolled, or intending to enrol, in a 300-level or above paper with a research component at the university.
How to Apply
- For applying, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, claimants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit a final report/dissertation/thesis within 12 months of the studentship closing date.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Seekers, whose first language is not English, are required to provide satisfactory evidence of English language proficiency, generally in the form of an IELTS or TOEFL examination score.
Benefits: Each successful candidate will get the amount worth up to $6,000. It will pay on two equal instalments.