Take your skills to the next level with the help of the Double-degree Law EU Scholarships programme. This funding award is organized by the University of Essex.
Through this opportunity, the university hopes to fulfil its objective of supporting talented students financially, so that they can pursue undergraduate study at Essex without any hurdle.
The Institution of Essex is an English public research university located in Colchester. It was established in 1963 and began accepting students for the first time in 1964. It is organized into three campuses and provides students with a variety of course options.
Why study at University of Essex? While studying at this university, you can explore new areas of study across multiple departments and build your own academic program. Its award-winning teaching and research are making a difference in this competitive world. This institution helps its students achieve outstanding outcomes.
Application Deadline: July 19, 2021.
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £7,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Double-degree programme in Law
- Eligibility Criteria: To avail this lucky chance, you will need to meet up the eligibility criteria:
- These opportunities are restricted to EU applicants who are classified as international students for fees purposes.
- Applicants must be entirely self-funded.
- Applicants must be starting their first year of study on a French double-degree Law programme at the University of Essex in 2021-22 through our partner institutions in France.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants do not need to submit a separate application form for the opportunity. All academic applications will automatically be considered after being enrolled in an undergraduate program of the University of Essex. To get more info on how to apply, check here.
- Supporting Documents: The official transcripts and certificates can be used as a part of the original application and as evidence of grade.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, you will need a form that will only through the course you want to apply. In short, firstly, you will have to choose the course to get form.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements vary by course and level of the study. Detailed information can be found here.
The award amount is £7,000 that will be provided as a tuition fee discount in your first year at Essex (first 2 years of your course).