MCI Entrepreneurial School is now awarding High-Potential Scholarships to able students with financial limitations to gain higher education in Austria.
This programme will help students gain undergraduate level education at the school by covering their partial tuition fees. Applications of this application are open for all prospective Non-EU-EEA students.
MCI Management Center Innsbruck is a privately-run business school which is ranked 26th among national universities and has reached top results in the industry magazine ranking. It focuses on enabling motivated people to perform excellently, it gives significant academic skill, and it produces unique know-how in a strong global network.
Why study at the MCI Entrepreneurial School? MCI offers high-quality training programmes and education and training are targeted. The curriculum of the MCI programmes focuses on all personal development levels and incorporates state-of-the-art, business- and societal skills. It also delivers fresh inspirations, increases organisation’s competitiveness and plays a key role in making business, management, policy and culture more professional. It guarantees instructional quality through continuous research and development and innovation
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: MCI Entrepreneurial School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Non-EU-EEA countries Students
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU-EEA countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Available for students, who are required to pay the current annual tuition fee
- Students, who have shown outstanding academic achievements in their first year of studies; GPA based
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grab the opportunity, aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the school.
- Supporting Documents: Cover letter, CV or Resume, Certificate of birth, Copy of passport or identity card (front and back), Valid passport photo, Certification from a secondary technical and vocational school or certificate of apprenticeship
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Students must be fluent in written and spoken the English language.
MCI Entrepreneurial School will provide the 50% tuition fee for students in Austria.