Highly motivated students are invited from all around the globe to apply for this Fully-funded International PhD Studentships in Engineering offered by the University of Exeter.
This study award is available for brilliant students who are going to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the university in the United Kingdom.
A trustworthy offer to get a Fully-funded PhD study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Exeter was founded in 1955 and now comprises six academic colleges that offer undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees. You can profit from learning a variety of skills that are required to work in today’s global economy.
Why study at the University of Exeter? The university provides applicants with the chance to pursue a high-quality education while exercising their right to free thought in order to develop professional competence. Students will have access to world-class facilities while remaining small enough to foster a community centred on academic performance.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 13th May 2022.
- University: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £15,609
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants for this studentship must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK, in an appropriate area of science or technology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, students need to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following supporting documents:
- Letter of application (outlining your academic interests, prior project work experience and reasons for wishing to undertake the project).
- Transcript(s) giving full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained (this should be an interim transcript if you are still studying)
- Two references from referees familiar with your academic work. If your referees prefer, they can email
- The reference is direct to pgr[email protected] quoting the studentship reference number.
- If you are not a national of a majority English-speaking country, you will need to submit evidence of your proficiency in English. Please see the entry requirements information above.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted to the university, aspirants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to have achieved at least 6.0 IELTS and no less than 6.0 in any section by the start of the project.
The University of Exeter will provide the award amount of home tuition fees plus an annual tax-free stipend of at least £15,609 for 3.5 years full-time or pro-rata for part-time study.