In support of bright international students that lack the funds required to pursue their higher education in the USA, Louisiana State University Shreveport has come with the International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students from all foreign countries are invited by LSUS to apply for this scholarship to support their undergraduate or graduate study expenses. The scholarship is not applicable to online programmes. Therefore, students must select their courses accordingly. The students that wish to win this scholarship must hold an F – 1 Visa.
Through this funding scheme, you can fund your undergraduate or graduate studies at Louisiana State University in Shreveport.
User Review( votes)
Louisiana State University Shreveport is a public university in Shreveport with exceptional academics and generous financial aid. Ranked in the top Regional Universities South, LSUS is holding on to its mission to teach, heal and discover in order to advance the well-being of the region and beyond.
Why choose to study at Louisiana State University in Shreveport? LSUS gives a very homely environment to its students which helps them study comfortably. From research to internships to networking opportunities, graduates from LSUS are offered an academic experience that prepares them to accomplish their goals.
Application Deadline: The application process for this scholarship is open.
- University or Organization: Louisiana State University in Shreveport
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students of foreign nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programmes taught at LSUS can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be on F – 1 visa.
- The applicants must NOT be enrolled in an online programme at LSUS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students are required to complete their admission application on the official university portal. International students will all be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school records
- Bachelor degree
- Students visa
- Proof of immunization
- Health insurance
- Admission Requirements: Candidates need to provide official SAT or ACT scores while applying.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- IELTS – 6.0
- ELS – 112
- TLC – 9
- PTE – 47
The selected students will receive the benefits of the International Student Scholarship by the Louisiana State University in Shreveport.