The University of Exeter is encouraging excellent candidates to apply for the Global Commitment funding for the academic year 2021-2022.
This educational award is available to international students who want to apply for postgraduate taught masters programmes or research degree programmes at the university.
Established in 1955, the University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, United Kingdom. It provides undergraduate, masters and research level in a wide range of subjects across science, humanities and social sciences.
Why study at the University of Exeter? At this university, candidates can come to the forefront in the professional world and get employment opportunities. The University of Exeter is one of the best choices for students who want to gain first-class education in the UK.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
- University: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters or research
- Awards: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters or research degree in the following non-standard courses and those delivered by a partner business or other institution:
- Degree Apprenticeships
- MSc Island Biodiversity and Conservation
- LLB Graduate Law
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- MA Education (online)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process, students must only have to take admission in a taught master’s degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Personal statement of approximately 750 words detailing why you should be given this award, written academic work (maximum 3,000 words), a letter of reference supporting your academic ability, a copy of your CV, transcript detailing grades and content from your previous qualification.
- Admission Requirements: To be enlisted for any master program at the university, you must have obtained or expect to obtain a first degree equivalent to at least a UK 2:1 Honours degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, then you will also need to satisfy our English language entry requirements.
The University of Exeter will provide an award amount of £2,000 towards the cost of their tuition fees.