Do you want to embark on a rewarding career in law? Would you like to be a part of the academic life of the University of Exeter? Apply to LLB for Graduates Scholarship 2021 to enhance your employability skills and receive 5000 pounds.
The Graduate LLB Scholarship (Canada) is open to graduates who are from a wide range of disciplines and seeking to change direction in law. The program holds a purpose of supporting Canadian students in the pursuit of graduate LLB at the University of Exeter in the UK.
Acceptable offer to receive financial support for master education in law.
User Review( votes)
Officially formed in 1838 as St Luke’s College, the University of Exeter is a well-established public research university in England. It has six colleges that provide education at undergraduate, masters and research level in a variety of subjects.
Why study at the University of Exeter? It is mainly known for its incredible contributions toward teaching and research. The University of Exeter is one of the best choices for students who want to gain first-class education in the UK.
Application Deadline: September 20, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: Law School
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: £5000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Canadian
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Canada
- Available Course or Subjects: Graduate LLB course
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a Canadian national
- Be applying to commence the program in September 2021
- Have received an offer for the Graduate LLB and made the University of Exeter’s offer your ‘Firm’ first choice no later than the date stated on UCAS track.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: This scholarship will be provided automatically to all eligible candidates who have received the offer to study the Graduate LLB program at the university. So, it is not essential to submit a separate application to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must have the following documents at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: To study in the graduate LLB program at this university, all candidates must have at least an honours degree of at least 2:1 classification or equivalent. Get detailed information here.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts the following tests:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System – academic version)
- TOEFL IBT
- Pearson Test of English Academic
- Other English language tests
The University of Exeter will provide up to £5000 as fee reduction for two years. This award will be provided as a half-tuition fee of £2,500 in first and remaining in the second year.