To foster the growth of students, the University of Queensland is now offering the Warren Braxton Bannister Undergraduate Bursaries. This award will be given in the field of social science, political science and government.
The University of Queensland is a public research university that maintains three wonderful campuses in South East Queensland and six faculties. Its main mission is to focus on excellence in teaching and research and provides associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees to students.
Why study at the University of Queensland? UQ is one of the top 50 universities of the world and its environment is safe, friendly and multicultural. It has been honoured with many Australian awards than any other university. The UQ has been committed to providing top-level education and opportunities to students.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate course in the field of social science, political science and government
- Eligibility Criteria: All applicants are advised to check out the eligibility criteria:
- Must be domestic students and international students
- Must be full-time in a subsequent semester of study in the approved program and, where applicable, a relevant field.
- Must have completed at least 16 units in the approved program and, where applicable, the relevant field.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Only candidates who are enrolled in the undergraduate program will be awarded this application . The application process of the award includes completing the application form and emailing it with relevant attachments at academicadmin-at-hass.uq.edu.au.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to provide documentary evidence to support claims of financial need.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to be offered an offer to study in Queensland, you need to satisfy all the entry requirement of the university which is very course to course. Find out more information here.
- Language Requirement: Candidates can showcase their English language skills by achieving at least a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS; or acceptable scores in equivalent tests.
The University of Queensland will provide financial support for a deserving candidate to complete their undergraduate study in Australia. All the successful applicants will be provided with a scholarship of $3000.