The University of Exeter is presenting budding vloggers from India with the India Undergraduate Vlogger Scholarship to help them build their portolio of work while they are studying for their undergraduate degree.
There are three prizes available with the first-place winner being awarded a £7,000 deduction from your 2021/2022 tuition fees and the second and third place runners up being awarded a £2,000 and £1,000 deduction, respectively. The winners will become the University’s India Student Vloggers, creating vlogs about University life at Exeter.
The Council and Senate, which are assisted by numerous committees within the various departments and schools, are the primary governing bodies at the University of Exeter. Six academic colleges house the university’s academic and administrative departments.
Why study at the University of Exeter? Exeter consistently provides excellent teaching, learning, and student results. Candidates will use this platform to rise to the top of the business world and land job opportunities.
Application Deadline: May 30, 2021
- University: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £7,000; £2,000; or £1,000 first-year tuition fee scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You are classified as an international student for fees purposes
- India is your country of Domicile and
- You already hold an offer to study for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University of Exeter in 2021/22.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants need to take admission at the university. Thereafter, they should complete through an online application form. After completing this form, submit it via email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: There is no documentation for the grant. You may be asked to submit at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, applicants are required to meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to have strong English language skills (see English language requirements).
The University of Exeter will provide three prizes with the first place winner being awarded a £7,000 deduction from your 2021/22 tuition fees and the second and third place runners up being awarded a £2,000 and £1,000 deduction, respectively.