Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the PhD Scholarships in Enforcing Sustainability and Social Requirements in Contract Performance at the University of Turin.
The project’s objective is to foster interdisciplinary research into the evolving use of public procurement (PP) to address the social and environmental challenges of the 21st century to create a significantly increased European knowledge base and research capacity on the Law, the economics and the business sciences of Sustainable Public Procurement.
Great offer for students in Italy.
User Review( votes)
The University of Turin is a university in Turin in the Piedmont region of north-western Italy. It is one of the oldest universities in Europe and plays a vital role in research and training. It is steadily ranked among the top 5 Italian universities, and it is ranked third for research activities in Italy.
Why study at the University of Turin? The University of Turin virtually covers every field of knowledge, and its Medical Diagnostic, Biosensoristics and Nanotechnologies research centres are amongst the best ones in Italy.
Application Deadline: July 5, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Turin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 3.413,88 €/month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Italian
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Italy
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Enforcing sustainability and social requirements in contract performance.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates should ideally possess a Master’s degree in Law or a different Law degree provided that that allows them to enlist in a PhD
- must be in the first four years of her/his research career
- must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Italy for more than 12 months in the three years immediately before the recruitment date
- must be willing to live in Italy during the three years appointment and travel to the other Universities and Partner Organisations of the network for training activities and secondments
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants should submit the above documentation at the following link https://www.dg.unito.it/do/forms.pl/FillOut?_id=z3ce
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should submit by the set deadlines the following documents:
- a cover letter
- a full CV
- a copy of Master’s and Bachelor’s Degree diploma with the transcript of records and final marks
- a copy of passport
- draft research project on “Enforcing sustainability and social requirements in contract performance.”
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a two years Master’s Degree or equivalent qualifications
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have solid written and oral communication skills in English.
The University of Turin will provide a salary of 3.413,88 €/month, plus a mobility allowance of 600 €/ month and, if due, a family allowance of 500 €/ month.