Interested aspirants are invited to become a part of the Doctoral Scholarships offered at the University of Glasgow. The applications are open for the academic session 2023/2024.
Overseas students have a great funding opportunity to complete their PhD study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Glasgow provides for the needs of students from the growing urban and commercial middle class. It is known as one of Scotland’s four ancient universities and currently spread over several different campuses.
Why would like to study at the University of Glasgow? Students can advance their careers by participating in leadership training at the university. Students will be able to study in a variety of ways, including on-campus taught programmes and full-time or part-time study.
Application Deadline: 28 November 2022
- University: University of Glasgow
- Department: College of Social Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition fees and annual stipend at UKRI rate
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the Arts and Humanities
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- In order to be nominated for a scholarship, applicants must hold an unconditional or conditional offer of a place on a PhD degree programme in one of a specified range of disciplines.
- Applicants must not be holding another full Scholarship for the 2023/24 academic session. Applicants holding a part scholarship (e.g. fees only or stipend only) may still be considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants need to take admission in PhD degree at the University of Glasgow. After being enrolled, they can apply for the Arts Doctoral Scholarship Application Form 2023
- Supporting Documents: Students are requested to submit all the given documents: Students must submit all degree transcripts and certificates (and certified translations if applicable), a short research proposal and a full CV
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The University of Glasgow will provide tuition fees and an annual stipend at the UKRI rate (restrictions may apply, see eligibility and guidance notes).