The Adam Smith Business School is delighted to announce International MRes/PhD Studentships in Economics at the University of Glasgow. This scholarship is open to overseas students for the academic session 2022-2023
There are up to six available for deserving participants in order to take a PhD degree programme at the Adam Smith Business School. The University of Glasgow will fund up to six studentships covering tuition fees and a stipend for up to five years to enable students to receive comprehensive MRes (pre-PhD) training and to subsequently undertake supervised independent research in a chosen field of economics, leading to a PhD.
Fantastic opportunity will provide an award amount of £15,245 for the session 2022/2023 at the University of Glasgow.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1451, the University of Glasgow is the English-speaking world’s fourth-oldest university and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. Students can choose from a variety of undergraduate, master’s, and other research programmes.
Why study at the University of Glasgow? For candidates, the university offers exceptional benefits and fantastic career development prospects. Students can learn about a wide range of jobs and many paths for career progression and professional development. Students can acquire high-quality educational experience, take use of student services, and pursue a variety of jobs while attending this university.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 01 June 2022
- University or Organization: University of Glasgow
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Tuition fees and stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to Six
- Nationality: UK/EU and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from the UK, EU and all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Economics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the studentship, the applicant must hold an offer for MRes Economics starting in September 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be a part of this educational program then you are suggested to be registered as a PhD degree student at the University of Glasgow. If you want to take more information contact via email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Submit the CV, letters of recommendation, transcripts of coursework, statement of purpose, and letter of motivation.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, candidates are required to hold bachelor’s and masters’ degree certificates with academic grades in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirements: You are needed to meet the English language requirements of the university.
The Adam Smith Business School will provide the tuition fees at the standard Home/EU or international rate:
- An annual bursary equivalent to the RCUK rate – £15,245 for 2022/23 (estimate)
- During the 3 PhD years there will be a research support grant of £750 per annum