To reward and recognize the outstanding academic performance and personal qualities of students, the Chalmers University of Technology is offering International Postdoctoral Positions in X-Ray Imaging and Scattering.
The programme aims to support the most outstanding students who wish to complete a postdoctoral degree at the university. The position is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
Great chance to complete postdoctoral study in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
Chalmers Institution of Technology is a Swedish university dedicated primarily to technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management-related research and education. It strives to generate and distribute information, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone, ranking 342nd in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? Chalmers University of Technology is a global research institute that is contributing to a more sustainable future. Students at Chalmers learn to think independently and use engineering methods to meet future difficulties.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 17 April 2022.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a postdoctoral in X-ray Imaging and Scattering on Narwhal Tusk at Chalmers.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must have a doctoral degree in physics, material science, chemistry or other related areas. Previous experience in SAXS or X-ray tomography is required, and experience in mechanical testing is considered an asset.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, applicants must take admission in the postdoctoral degree at the university. After that, candidates must complete the online application form for this position.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents at the university:
- Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Personal letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should have a PhD degree (or equivalent) in Applied Physics, Engineering Physics, Electrical Engineering, or similar.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The selected candidates will be offered full-time temporary employment for up to 2 years along with a competitive salary, excellent working conditions, and access to world-class facilities and infrastructure.