Receiving a scholarship gives you enough time to focus on your studies. Keeping this in mind, the University of Glasgow is presenting the Vice-Chancellor EU Awards in the UK.
The studentship is available for the brightest EU aspirants to study the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic session 2023-2024.
This is a great opportunity for students to earn higher education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Glasgow is the world’s fourth-oldest English-speaking university. It draws students and employees from more than 140 nations. It educates 19,000 undergraduate and 9,000 postgraduate students from all walks of life, regardless of their origin, country, or financial situation.
Why study at the University of Glasgow? Candidates are provided with the greatest experience as well as the skills necessary to succeed in their future professions at the institution. Aspirants can also obtain an excellent educational foundation here, which they can use to launch a successful career.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the program
- University or Organization: University of Glasgow
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters’s degree
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be classed as Home/EU and RUK for fee purposes, hold an offer of a place for a full-time postgraduate taught the program, and demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this educational program, seekers are demanded to enroll in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Glasgow. After taking admission, aspirants will be automatically considered for this studentship. No additional application is required.
- Supporting Documents: There is no requirement for any type of supporting documents. But the university may ask for it at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: For applicants whose first language is not English, the University sets a minimum English language proficiency level.
The University of Glasgow will provide an award amount to the high-achieving candidates in the following manner:
- £8,000 tuition fee discount for College of Arts programs
- £10,000 tuition fee discount for College of Science and Engineering programs
- £10,000 tuition fee discount College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences programs
- £10,000 tuition fee discount for College of Social Sciences programs
- £12,000 tuition fee discount for selected Adam Smith Business School programs